• The engineered liquid ring compressor packages are used in all industries. Below, you can find a list of some example applications.
• Compression and conveyance of wet process gases in oil, gas and petrochemical industries
• Neutral gas conveyance such as Nitrogen
• CO2 gas booster and compressor
• Flare gas recovery system and hydrocarbons recovery
• In compliance with the requirements and specifications of the project however stringent
• In compliance with the standards used in oil, gas and petrochemical industries (API, ASME, …)
• Providing engineering documentation based on VPIS (Vendor Print Index Schedule) including drawings, calculation books, fabrication and inspection procedures, weld books (WPS, PQR, WQT), PFD, P&ID and VDB (Vendor Data Book).
• Conducting inspections and tests during manufacturing and at final stage before delivery based on approved ITP (Inspection and Test Plan). These tests include material certification, dynamic balancing of rotating parts, hydrostatic testing, NDT tests such as PT, RT or MT, performance and mechanical running tests, vibration and noise tests, …
• Project control based on WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) and project time schedule and submitting progress reports (monthly or bi-weekly) to the client
• Capacity from 500 to 20000 m3/hr
• Over pressure up to 5 bar g (using 2 compressors in series)
• Power consumption from 15 to 750 kW
There are no reviews yet.